We reached out to a lot of motorsport clubs in the fall of last year, and others more recently, with the idea of an app platform to create a more engaging track day experience for clubs and drivers. We received a lot of great feedback that helped shape the day 1 feature list. On our drive to our first release, there are 3 alpha build milestones leading up to the launch. The first alpha build recently completed, but took much longer than we anticipated. We’ve made corrections to continue forward swiftly and are still planning for a mid-spring launch.
Among the features planned for Release 1:
- Responsive web portal for clubs
- Native iOS & Android app for participants
- Digital event schedules for single day and multi-day events, with the ability to upload event venue maps
- Event communications, including real-time push notifications through the mobile app
- Integrated driver history and feedback rating system
- Schedule filtering for personalized participant view and grid reminder alarms
- More features already planned for Release 2, based on your feedback!
While the app was designed support HPDE events as a primary use, it is versatile in supporting any type of event, including club races, karting, drift, autocross, motocross, rider events, and social club gatherings. In addition, we are working on key partnerships to create an ecosystem of opportunities for clubs and drivers alike. Should you have any interest or ideas, or would like to know where our roadmap is headed, please do not hesitate to contact us via email, through our website site, or on our Facebook page. We look forward to sharing more updates again soon and can’t wait to beta test with you.
Team Track Side Schedule
Web, Responsive, and App Views:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.